We are happy to answer any questions you may have about our services, whether they are for UK or European pet transportation.
You can call us on the numbers provided or email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as we can.
It’s important to know that your pet is in safe hands. We hold full European assistance including recovery and onward journey relay to ensure your pets reach their destinations in the event of a breakdown.
- We have full Pet Business Insurance including public/animal liability.
- Details of veterinary clinics on route in the event of a medical emergency are kept in our vehicles.
- Any medication that needs to be administered whilst your pet is in our care can be taken care of by us.
- Our driver/carers are trained in Animal first aid and hold relevant certificates.
- We advise that your own pet insurance is in place until renewed in the country of arrival.